Our client is looking for an HR Leader who will be responsible for Japan. The role will partner with business leaders in Asia to drive HR strategies to reach their business vision and goals.
What you will need to do:
- Oversee the full spectrum of HR for Japan in collaboration with other HR cross-functional teams in Asia in learning & development, compensation and recruitment.
- Manage 3 direct reports and oversee a headcount of 500 employees.
- Drive local benefits and policies review to align them to market norms.
- In partnership with business leaders, build a strong on-boarding culture to support new hires.
- Enable career mobility and career development plan and support Talent Management Programs.
- Manage the performance appraisals
- Guide manager on performance management and employee relations for recovery purpose or departure management.
- Employer branding , Diversity and Inclusion driver.
Experience you should have:
- 8+ years HR leadership experience in an international environment in a high-tech industry.
- Consulting and professional services is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of local labor laws
- Ability to drive cultural change.
- Highly collaborative and ability to work well in a highly matrix organization
- Bilingual in Japanese and English