Major multinational manufacturing company rapidly expanding their business in Japan is looking for a HR Director to join their Japan executive leadership team.
- Partner with the executive management team for successful implementation of HR strategy
- Design, propose and implement HR initiatives to improve retention. Maintain strong relationship with labour union in Japan to ensure their support to company initiatives/policies.
- Ensure compliance with HR & Admin. processes in Japan
- Oversee local TA function and encourage and execute exchange of talent across the region
- Understand Training & Development needs for all employees and design, conduct & coordinate appropriate training
- Establish rapport with all employees to develop & maintain amicable relations and handle people-related issues in a sensitive manner.
- Participate in the Company's Safety, Health & Environmental and Quality policies and systems.
- Responsible for successfully administering of payroll in Japan
- Native level Japanese, Business level English
- Experience leading the HR function of a foreign manufacturing business in Japan
- Experience being part of executive leadership team for Japan
- Experience of working in a plant
- Hands on experience of change management
Work Life Balance
- Hybrid working system (3 days in office, 2 days work from home)
- 20 days Annual Leave