Our client is a luxury retail company and is looking for an HR Manager to join their office in Tokyo.
As a Maison HR Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation of the HR strategic guidelines concerning the local human resources management and contribute to the achievement of the business targets through the management of the main HR processes. This position will work closely with the Maison HQ HR Functions and Advanced English language skills are needed for this role.Responsibilities:
Ensures the local implementation of the main Talent Management processes
- Ensure the development of strategic projects with the aim to ensure that our retail teams are fit for the ambitious future development planned for the Japan market
- Oversee the proper management of the local retail network human resources, guaranteeing that the key positions are covered and that the store's teams are aligned with the brand identity and image, in order to support the business
- Guarantees the local compliance of all the labor law contractual and legal requirements, including the Health and Safety ones
- Be responsible for the management of Legal activities and disciplinary procedure, always trying to prevent criticalities related to people management
- Ensures a strict collaboration with the store staff in order to improve the productivity and retention, always liaising with the Retail Director and Store Managers
Requirements for this role
- More than 5 years of HR experience in the consumer goods or service industry.
- Fluency in both English and Japanese
- HR business experience in Japan, and knowledge of Japanese labor law.