This will be a challenging and exciting role for a motivated HR professional at an international shipping company.
Join a global team for a career filled with opportunities to solve challenges both small and large, local and global, simple and complex.
- Pro-actively engage with local and area management fronting HR/OD related topics and contributing to deliver on business strategy and goals.
- Contribute with local knowledge and execute required tasks related to organizational change, restructuring, mergers and acquisitions etc.
- Ensure implementation and compliance to the global People Processes (Recruit, Onboard, Learning, Talent & Performance, and Compensation & Benefits).
- Monitor the local reward structure ensuring alignment and compliance from local divisions and functions.
- Execute HR processes and activities as outlined in the HR Service Catalogue
- Provide advice, support and training to local management and employees on personnel related topics.
- Execute all required administrative tasks related to employees (personnel files, HRIS, LMS etc).
- Ensure compliance to local employment laws and regulations.
- Ensure correct administration of payroll, benefits, pension and insurances and leave registration.
- Ensure local personnel handbook is up to date and reflects local labour law and regulations
- Understand and implement relevant policies, processes and activities related to Occupational Health and ensure compliance with OHSAS.
- Conduct regulatory/statutory reporting to the relevant authorities (including but not limited to incidents).
- Manage the local HR team and/or other functions reporting to the HR/OD Manager.
- Business level English skills
- 5 years experience as an HR Generalist
- Experience working at an international company
- Some amount of management experience