This fintech company is aimed at providing financial support for people in need, all around the world.
- Manage HR activities for the approximates 30 employees, including those outside of Japan
- Recruiting for mid-career employees
- Labor matters: Manage contracts, benefit, social security, visa/work permit, etc.
- Performance evaluation and compensation/incentive scheme
- Develop training and talent development program for employees and its Group Companies employees
- Manage administrative tasks in the Tokyo Office: Manage office facilities/equipment, documentation, internal processes etc.
- Relevant experience in: HR, Labor, Recruiting, Administration experience at international companies
- Fluent Japanese and business level English skills
- Communication skill: Strong communication skill and hospitality to support members from all over the world
- Experience in HR & Admin at a start-up
- Experience in working as a HR (Recruitment, HR BP, C&B etc) at international companies
- Experience of establishing labor policies and standards at a company preparing for an IPO