This is a great opportunity to work in a highly collaborative environment where you are expected to be proactive and given autonomy. This role will report to the Head of HR in Japan.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO:
As a Business Partner
As a trusted HR partner to business, provide comprehensive support to managers and all employees. Closely work with them to ensure HR process is properly in place and provide professional HR services with the help of country HR Director in following areas:
Ensure all the HR initiatives are in place.
Manage performance management cycle/process for whole organization.
Talent management / Succession planning of assigned function.
Work with Talent Acquisition Manager for recruitment process.
Training and Development
Ensure the overall training environment of the company and recommend, coordinate and execute training and education programs.
Advise each manager of training programs available for themselves and their subordinates.
Discuss, negotiate and align with regional HR team to implement trainings.
Compensation & Benefit
Manage local payroll process, merit increase, incentive scheme and other benefit programs with local HR Director.
Maintain HR related data and create required reports.
Work with regional C&B team as needed.
EXPERIENCE YOU SHOUD HAVE:
- Japanese labor law, payroll, C&B, Training, Employee relation
- Working experience in HR and in dynamic fast paced environment.
- Hard working and proactive.
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
- FMCG background is preferred but if interested and you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role please let me know and I will do my best to work with YOU!