One of the world's leading manufacturing companies is growing quickly in Japan and looking for an HR Manager to oversee their latest expansion.
This position will oversee all HR functions of the Japan R&D Center as well as local site administration.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide services throughout employee’s lifecycle relating to HR policies, process, and programs. Including but not limited to: talent acquisition, employee relations, payroll & benefits, onboarding/off-boarding administration, Social Insurance, HRIS transaction, employee file management etc.
- Manage outsource vendors for HR functions (talent acquisition, HR consultant, VISA..etc.)
- Monitor HR practices to ensure consistency and compliance with policies and local legislations.
- Closely work with HQ HR manager to implement annual HR initiatives.
Ideal Skills & Experiences
- Proven work experience as a Regional HR Manager or similar role, with experience of working for multinational companies is preferred.
- Good knowledge of Japanese local labor regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English is required.
- A bachelor's degree in human resources or business administration is a plus, or similar courses in fields like industrial relations, industrial psychology or business management.