You will provide HR Generalist, HR Business Partnering and administrative support to the local business leaders and team at this international company.
- Work closely with the HR teams in headquarter in Singapore, and proactively support the delivery of HR processes and programs in the local office.
- Establish strong relationship with local business leaders and employees to provide advice on HR policies and practices, people strategies and solutions and other employee related issues
- Develop, update and implement Country HR policies and processes to ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory requirements
- Manage and deliver the full HR spectrum including but not limited to manpower planning and budgeting, recruitment and selection, onboarding, in-service support, employee engagement, talent management and succession planning, talent development and learning, performance management, payroll and benefits administration, employment relations, exit management as well as cyclical HR programs/ exercises.
- Responsible for managing relationship with local vendors such as recruitment firms, payroll vendor, health insurance provider,
- Supervise the office administrative matters such as controlling and maintaining assets and inventories, managing office access and expenditures, and ensuring that all administrative records are properly maintained
- At least 7 years of relevant HR experience
- Familiar with the local employment laws and legislations
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, work well with all levels within an organization, and adaptable in support delivery to keep up to business needs
- Possess excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and react to shifting priorities to meet business needs