HR Manager at a European Company
About Our Client
The client is a marker leader in creating environment friendly and sustainable products and is headquartered in Europe. They operate in over 70 countries and employ more than 100,000 employees. They have a diversified portfolio of products which include water management and conservation of renewable resources. The Japan office is a large and stable business that is currently focusing on expanding further through acquisitions. The work culture focuses on diversity and career progression, and is seen by many as a destination company.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Prepare HR strategy for projects in line with commercial strategy.
- Business partnering with departments to review HR requirements.
- Support the launch of the new business.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate Will Possess
- Extensive HR experience.
- Project management skills desired.
- Good communication skills.
What's On Offer
The benefits provided by the organization include:
- Very diversified work culture having a mix of Japanese nationals and foreign expats.
- Career progression opportunity and frequent internal job rotations.
- Work from home options and flex time provided.
- Good work life balance with minimal overtime.
- Focus on Diversity in their workforce.