This is a great opportunity to be working side by side with the Managing Director, the leadership team in Japan, and work with global HR team as well.
ROLE: HR & Admin Manager
Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. The goal is to establish corporate values and enable business success through human resources management. Including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
Response for administration and ensure clear standards for the delivery of administrative is implemented and communicated at cluster level.
- Define and deploy HR strategy align with strategic business expansion plan.
- Oversee all aspects of HR practices and processes.
- Be responsible for assigned all HR services and delivering effective result in recruiting, Talent & Development, Compensation & Benefit, Performance evaluation and employee engagement.
- Provides HR consulting services to various stakeholders regarding processes managed in both proactive and reactive ways
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Employer branding and culture build-up. Employee engagement
- Increase employee satisfaction level through various employee activities, company culture communication sessions, rewarding and recognition programs
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Build capability in the whole company values-based environment that enables effective employee experience.
- Set out and standardize HR procedures to ensure smooth operations
- Talent Acquisition, drive team to complete different level recruitment tasks
- Establishing and practice a recruiting, testing and interviewing program
- Counseling managers on candidate selection
- Conducting and analyzing exit interviews. Recommending changes
- Expending the recruitment channel
- Writing job descriptions and updating job requirements for all positions.
- Talent Development with Organizational Development
- Work with departments to identify the development needs of employees. Propose and implement annual training plan
- Ensure that the full spectrum of training and development activities are implement smoothly
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
Compensation and benefit
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Identify the improvement for the office and DC worker through market intelligence study.
- Effective communication with regional HR team to implement corporate initiatives and programs.
- Lead multi HR Projects as required
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of para-professional staff to ensure that administrative activities are completed on time, according to related policy & procedure for Logistics;
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with external suppliers (e.g. Office property management, cleaning vendor, telephone management, etc.) to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service
- Ensure continuous improvement of administrative process and practice to reach internal customer satisfaction with budget;
- Any other responsibilities that would be requested by management
- Bachelor degree or above, solid working experience in contract logistics
- Logistics or Manufacturing industry highly appreciated.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Innovative candidate, solution oriented
- Highly motivated individual, energetic, enthusiastic and team oriented
- A high degree of personal presence with good influencing and strong social skills
- Experience in dealing with multicultural company environment preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken Japanese & English.