This is an exciting role for an experienced HR Operations specialist at a leading American manufacturing company in central Tokyo.
The HR Operation Specialist is expected to play a critical role on employee life-cycle, onboarding, payroll management, social insurance administration, off-boarding, etc. in aligning Human Resources strategy at, closely working with HR team in Japan as well as global/region as necessary.
The HR Operations specialist is also expected to enhance capacity to cover C&B and HRIT to support the organization.
- Day to day management of payroll and time & attendance related, including onboarding, offboarding, social insurance, benefits administration, payments related to payroll and benefits, G/L information sharing with Finance, any data update/change, etc.
- Interact directly with employees for any payroll related questions
- Contribute to the global payroll project anticipated to start within 2022, collaborating with the global C&B team
- Help manage the policy and operation in compliance with labor laws and other applicable laws and regulations
Ideal Skills & Experiences
- 5+ years of experience in payroll experience
- Strong English skill both verbal and written
- Strong Communication skill to interact with wide range of people
- Good knowledge about labor laws, social insurance, tax related to payroll
- Basic level of accounting knowledge
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, work independently and multi-task
- Self-motivated and positive mindset to make a change
- Analytical skills