A excellent HR opportunity at a vibrant, international and exciting technology company.
Culture & Engagement
- Play a key role in collaboration with HR & Business leaders to develop and execute People and Culture strategies and activities to increase employee satisfaction and sense of belonging, and increase organizational effectiveness.
- Lead the discussions and implementation of important initiatives in company culture & values, employee engagement, diversity & inclusion, and procedure development. eg. Design and organize internal campaigns and activities to boost employee engagement and bring our core values to life.
- Collaborate within the HR team & Workplace experience team to plan and execute company events, to boost morale, enhance employee wellbeing and improve collaboration.
- Manage engagement survey; Identify, track, and analyze metrics for promoting company values and employee engagement activities.
- Develop original, innovative editorial content, such as internal newsletter, videos, or comics, for internal channels like online platforms, office decoration, town halls.
- Serve as a key strategic partner to leaders regarding diversity and inclusion-related issues, topics, programs, and trends. Drive an integrated approach to diversity and inclusion and implement impactful initiatives in Japan.
- Lead the Employer Branding and employer related Social Media activities as well as Communication.
- As the owner of the culture engine, storytelling with editorial roll-outs which bring stories with context and meaning, drive employer branding through entertaining experiences through the identified online & offline channels.
- Plan and execute events with a focus on early engagement, education, and influence branding.
- Identify and build on potential partnership opportunities to enhance our employer brand and relationships with external partners
- Communicate requirements and timelines to internal stakeholders and external parties to facilitate the smooth delivery of events and engagement initiatives
- Work across teams to support employer branding and related projects
Ideal Skills & Experiences
- Experience in internal communications/Employer branding or marketing/Organization Culture will be a plus.
- A creative thinker and storyteller with the ability to create engaging employee experiences. Experience in crafting compelling, targeted messaging. Ability to influence.
- Experience partnering with multiple business leaders in a complex and fast-paced business setting that is in high growth mode.
- A proven track record of global, cross-functional partnership and relationship management. Passion and strength for building trust and engagement with a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent project/event management. Ability to multi-task and to meet tight deadlines.
- Highly proficient in Japanese & English in order to conduct efficient communication within the organization.
- Willingness to roll up one's sleeves and get the work done.
- Digital & technology savvy