A global no1 cosmetic and beauty product company is looking for an HR Retail manager to join their team in Tokyo.
- Plan and execute Recruiting & Integration of new grads, mid- careers, and temp staff
- Support Talent Management such as transfer, promotion, and cross brand mobility and other HR administration
- Advise and manage performance issue and employee relations matters properly in line with HR policy - Facilitate "Great place to work projects" and lead planning and implementation of HR policies such as Comp&Ben, Reward system, Performance Evaluation Method.
- Monitor and report retail HR KPIs (Headcount, Turnover, etc)
- Act as safety committee for emergency cases
A successful candidate must have:
- 5 years of human resources experience including Employee Relations and team management
- Rich Retail experience in either Cosmetics/Fashion/Department store industry (as either HR or business like marketing or sales)
- Strong reactivity with accuracy and speed, with strong passion for people
- English communication skill
- Retail Business experience as store manager or area manager