An important HR role at a world renowned professional services company assisting international clients in health, safety and security.
To provide quality, customized, Human Resources and logistical support to employees for their specific locations in order to enable them to be successful to support our client and their needs effectively.
- Human resources activities; on boarding, payroll, timesheets, training and development expenses, exiting processes to include resignations and terminations
- Customer Services; developing strong and positive relationships with staff; respond promptly to all employee requests and escalate when appropriate; take a hands-on, personal and direct approach
- Administrative duties; maintaining required documentation for employees to include proper passport, license, qualifications, and certificates, while tracking and anticipating expiration dates and actions needed
- Logistics; travel arrangements and accommodations
Ideal Skills & Experiences
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Able to adapt to a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ HR experience at an international company
- Customer service experience also a plus