This is 1 year contract role. There is a possibility for extension.
This role will be responsible for interacting with employees, managers and HR colleagues in Japan by providing insights and solutions to diverse scenarios by phone or via our HR systems.
This role will be part of a dynamic team within the HR Services organization in a fast growing and continuously changing international high tech company, with lots of career and development opportunities.
You will have the chance to use your English skills while working with Shared Service colleagues in Taiwan and Headquarters in Europe.
Main Role & Responsibilities
- Handle inquiries from first contact, registration, escalating and resolving queries in a professional and efficient manner - in a first time right and e2e way of working.
- Support customers on the HR portal and relevant online tools in completing transactions.
- Provide operational advisory support and administrative services to in-scope processes.
- Process changes in employee status and manage & record document flow.
- Perform customer related data gathering and execute data management checks.
- Work according defined standards, in line with e2e processes and local compliancy.
- Manages open cases to ensure problem resolution in the shortest amount of time, while keeping requester informed of status and anticipated resolution date.
- Actively identifies customer centric improvements and participates in improvement projects. Drive standardization, simplification and automation of the relevant processes.
- Ensure service level agreements are met and higher level of customer satisfaction is reached.
- Safeguard own knowledge & skills and update knowledge database.
- Responsible for taking initiative and action towards professional development, including staying informed of statutory and regulatory payroll and compliance practices.
- Provides accurate information in a friendly, professional, and empathetic manner translating to a positive employee experience
Ideal Skills & Experiences
- Up to 5 years of HR experience.
- Native in Japanese and high level of English skills.
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality work in a professional and efficient manner.
- Knowledge of HR processes, systems and policies.