Responsible for providing oversight, coordination and be the escalation point for all local HR activities in the areas of:
- Personnel Data, Benefits and Time Management Administration
- Full Life-Cycle Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Processes
- Learning Logistics
- Employee Programs
Responsible to identify continuous improvement opportunities and make recommendations in the design/ re-design of programs/ processes and practices
Participate in local and global HR projects as necessary.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
Personnel and Organizational Administration
- Ensure personnel administration activities are performed accurately, in compliance with local processes and requirements and in a timely manner.
- Submit requests to drive SAP HR updates. Update other systems and processes to reflect organizational changes
- Document creation and collection for employee data changes
- Manage local contracts process
- Manage local components of termination processes including signing contracts and paperwork, collecting company property, notify local vendors, coordinating with payroll, etc.
- Tracking and maintaining employee records
- Local Authorities filing / dealing
- Administration of Time and Attendance activities
- Develop Employee verification letters
- Manage all Pre-payroll activities
- Support administration of employee benefit programs
- Ensure learning delivery activities are performed accurately, in compliance with local processes and requirements and in a timely manner.
- Execution of training logistics (booking hotels / meeting rooms, organizing transportation, ordering catering, preparation of training materials and meeting room setup, and supporting trainers during the training session)
- Connect with Delivery Support Specialist and Learning Leader to escalate any logistic issue / improvement opportunity
- Post training session activities (eg, submit completion data)
- Ensure talent acquisition activities are performed accurately, in compliance with local processes and requirements and in a timely manner.
- Support full life cycle recruiting activities for for full time and temporary recruiting, including sourcing, organizing interviews and communicating with hiring managers, candidates and agencies
- Conduct screening interviews as initial interviewers and select candidates with better fit.
- Supporting the local Hiring Manager in the completion of the pre-boarding checklist (badge, equipment, desk, etc.) for New Hire transition to day 1 of employment
- Administration of the Talent Acquisition pre-boarding paperwork
- Coordinate planning and delivery of onboarding sessions for new hires
- Responsible for the planning– in partnership with relevant stakeholders – of administration of local recognition programs in line with company strategy, budgets and objectives
- Responsible for coordination / planning and execution of the relevant program activities
Local Portal Content
- Responsible to monitor updates to local documentation on HR policies and programs
- Coordinate updates in a timely and effective fashion
Ideal Experience Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience in HR, Personnel Administration
- Native Level of Japanese & business level proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree