An exciting HR role with an international hospitality company.
The Main responsibilities of a person in this position are visa application and flight arrangements of our staff working in the resorts.
In Japan, more than 60% of the resort staff are non-Japanese. Since this position requires to communicate with many stakeholders such as HR in the resorts and other offices, immigration officers, payroll vendor, etc., good communication skills both in Japanese and English are necessary.
- Arrange COE (Certificate of Eligibility) for those non-Japanese staff who will work in the Japan resorts;
- Arrange visa applications for those Japanese staff who will work in resorts outside Japan
- Arrange for on boarding to the resort – flight tickets, orientation, communication with staff
- Support recruitment activities
- New registration into HR System and submit the documents to the outsourcing company
- New registration into WD and submit the documents to the outsourcing company
Ideal Skills and experiences
- Fluent Japanese and business level English
- 3 to 5 years experience of administration or HR work
- Good communication skills, detail-oriented, high administrative skills, organization skills, multi-task skills
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint experience