The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Statutory Procedures on Social insurance, residence tax etc.
- Attendance management for all employees, FTE & Temp
- Calculation of overtime hours & Check payroll accounting.
- Execute global HR programs in Japan
- Assist global initiatives
General affairs include
- Email account creation, To fill out employee profiles in HRIS
- Preparing PC, mobile phone and office equipment for employees
- Set up company events, etc….
- 5+ years of HR experience including Multinational company
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Customer-oriented mind, collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent