This global European IT & Technology company is searching for an HRBP.
This HR Business Partner role will work across 5 business units with a key focus on the area of HRIS and Compensation and Benefits.
- Support the business in recruitment, employee relations, training, compensation, HRIS matters
- Make sure local employment law are applied and followed
- Manage sourcing and recruitment as well as campus relations.
- Manage the fortnightly payroll cycles, including the completion of payroll reports
- Work with managers regarding overtime and other allowances to ensure accurate entries into the system
- Work with payroll vendor on all payroll related information and ensure accurate and timely sharing of information
- Maintain and update our regional data management files
- Apply compensation laws
- Work on the annual salary reviews
- Manage the training and development for the different entities
- Support and participate in other HR projects/initiatives
- Local payroll and compensation management experience
- 3-5 years as an HR Business Partner or Generalist
- Working experience at a multinational company
- Business level English skills and fluent Japanese