A great HRBP role in an American Medical technology company.
- Work as a partner for subject organization to the business using a range of HR products and services providing pragmatic HR advice in a competent, efficient and timely manner.
- Balancing the needs of the business with the needs of the individual and the team/function.
- Contributing to the International HR team and acting as a liaison with external parties for the company.
- Ensure the company is positioned always as a professional organization, operating with a strong focus on people and providing opportunity for development.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Work as a HR expert and consultant to organization; Providing advice, support and guidance.
- Work to identify organization, team and individual areas of talent and of area of development and ensure plans are in place to improve and progress these.
- Provide HR competence, direction and leadership to local management in a manner which is adding value and collaboration with the business.
- Assist in defining HR strategy for the organization, engage with team and individuals to support them in achieving their objectives.
- Demonstrate through personal example behavior that is consistent with the company’s policies and guidelines. Show an approachable manner giving equal and objective support to all employees.
Compensation & Benefit and HR Planning:
- Ongoing evaluation of compensation and benefits data within defined strategy.
- Develop solutions in conjunction with Managers and Senior management to deal with areas of concern.
- Design bonus plan and calculate the bonus base on the result of PMP.
- Provide monthly payroll data to payroll vender to calculate monthly and annually.
- Manage the payroll vender to operate monthly and annually.
- Take advantage of all occasions, meetings and focus group discussions with managers and employees to develop an understanding of moral. Drive solutions to issues and close out.
- Support managers and Senior managers to effectively communicate key initiatives and organization decisions.
- e.g.: Talent Management(KTD), Performance Management(PMP), company annual objectives and organizational announcements.
- Provide the organization with the best tools and techniques to source candidates and recruit them into the company.
- Ensure policies and procedures fit the organization culture, best practice and local legislation requirements.
- Train hiring manager to be confident and competent when interviewing potential candidates on behalf of the company.
- HR degree with 5+ years of working within HR in a multi-national/multicultural environment.
- High level of English.
- Excellent collaborative skills with ability to influence employees and management.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, direct and motivate a team in a dynamic, changing environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting objectives are required.
- Skills that enable collaboration and communication, including MS-Office (primarily PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel).