Our client is a Swiss retail company that has a global presence in more than 100 countries worldwide.
- First point of contact for employees and managers to provide support to better understand and utilize HR tools, processes and policies; maximizing organizational effectiveness, improve performance and ensuring compliance.
- Support the GHR BP in implementing a cohesive, coherent people plan for the respective business area where the subsequent solutions and actions are aligned with the business strategy.
- Support with the implementation of the new GHR organization.
- Work closely with the business in the annual budgeting and forecasting process of headcounts and personnel cost.
- Support the GHR BP in ensuring best-in-class processes are applied in the business as Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Staffing Review, Learning & Development, Career & Talent Management, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Change Management.
- Responsible for candidate selection (screening, interviews, contact offers) and drive onboarding process to ensure smooth and quick integration to the company for all levels below senior department heads
- 5 years in HR
- Microsoft Excel
- Learning and Development experience
- Organization Development experience