American software company. Based in Roppongi Hills, this company offers excellent work/life balance and a great working environment.
As a senior HR Business Partner, you will bring deep knowledge, as well as a broad skillset, to the teams in the Japan office. You will act as the go-to resource for all things related to talent, ranging from performance management to Total Rewards to crafting and creating organizational design improvements. You’ll provide key counsel to business efforts as you work collaboratively with leaders.
You work on developing and evolving talent programs that’ll help employees thrive, and you drive aligned, data-informed talent decisions by acting as a strategist, coach, culture evangelist, talent steward, and designer/deployer of tools and programs that turn employee potential into performance and results. You will dedicate time to growing and mentoring employees throughout the company, and you will introduce carefully crafted programs and processes to ensure programs work for all employees.
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese & English, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork and leadership experience
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Ability to work in and manage ambiguity - dealing with issues that do not always have a process or a system
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Experience supporting cross functional product groups in a tech company
- Work to develop a people strategy in order to: achieve key business results, support business strategy
- Influence different levels of the organization
- Demonstrates growth, mentorship, and consultative skills in guiding others through complex organizational challenges
- Provide strategic business and thought partnership
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the Recruiting, Learning & Development, Compensation, and the other Central People teams to implement solutions for a scaling business
- Provide coaching and developmental feedback to people managers and individual contributors
- Working with our employee relations partners, help to solve employee relations issues
- Participate as an integral member of the HRBP team