Global European manufacturing company.
Partner with the plant business departments, this role supports organizational development and talent management with providing HR support to drive dynamic culture into our plant business.
Policy & Process
- Ensure compliance within the plant that govern HR processes/practices;
- Make recommendations for change in policies and practices as appropriate; conduct thorough investigations as needed;
- Introduces/ implements HR related policies & processes
- Understand business trends, objectives and requirements, working out plant HR planning/headcount forecast to fulfill business requirements;
- Drive PO hiring strategy together with business leaders for effective and efficient recruitment activities to be achieved
- Accountable for overall hiring needs in the plant and work closely with the central HR team in Tokyo collaboratively
- Coordinate and deliver onboarding activities for new hires
- Temp staff and vendor management
Training & Development
- Identify training needs through performance appraisal and talent development review to initiate appropriate training agenda
- Provide support in finding learning solutions and take a lead to organize and manage training activities in the plant
- Responsible for People Review activities such as promotion / development / succession plans in the Plant and support plant managers with ongoing follow-up and provide insights through the performance monitoring to drive PO talent strategy
Compensation And Benefits
- Plant overtime management
- Monitor to ensure the efficient plant staff attendance management is in place
- Support and collaborate with Central HR Team in Tokyo for efficient plant Payroll and C&B activities to be managed
- Supervise one temp staff in charge of payroll
- Maintain positive employee relations whilst reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance;
- Resolve employee relations issues effectively and improve employees experience in PO to drive engagement
- Reinforce internal communications utilizing various means, to ensure that managers and employees clearly understand expectations on them.
- Plant CSR activities.
Corporate Culture & Administration
- Support plant managers to drive culture and engagement, carry out annual employee activities and event plans
- Plant general affairs and operation management to ensure people centric work environment is maintained
Budget & Reporting
- Headcount and Labor cost forecast on monthly basis;
- Ensure all legal, Corporate, Division and regional HR reporting are done in due time with accurate data
- Keep plant indicators updated, analyze data and set according progress plans or corrective actions
- Prepare external audits in plant (quality system, labor laws…)