A great HRBP role for one of the worlds leading energy companies.
- Acting as a strategic HR business partner to the Leader, and its management team, this position will provide HR leadership, advice and support, in formulating HR strategies, goals and objectives that are aligned with country’s business strategies.
- Provide HR expertise and partner with functional HR Solutions (Talent Acquisition, Rewards, Learning) and HR Service teams in various areas such as succession planning, talent management, talent acquisition, employee learning & development, employee relations, compensation & benefits, etc..
- Ensure that flawless execution of key leadership development program to optimize performance and build up future pipeline of leaders together with HR Director and HRBP in Japan and other countries.
- Review/develop HR best practices to bridge current abilities to future talent needs.
- Lead/ support organizational development strategies including change management, conflict resolution, team building, coaching, work-climate studies, and/or other necessary strategies. Able to coach and develop all levels of management through performance feedback and effective management processes.
- Monitor local environment to maintain competitive compensation and benefits, in compliance with local legislation.
- Question the status quo, guide key stakeholders through periods of change & business growth and drive organization toward higher performance by recommending and influencing at both the strategic and operational level.
- Facilitate organizational structure analysis and redesign organization structure to maximize service delivery and higher performance.
- Communicate HR initiatives and serve as a liaison between client group, functional HR Solutions and HRSS teams regarding service delivery.
- Provide guidance to management on a wide variety of matters, including employee engagement, HR processes and/or company guidelines & programs.
- Align HR practices and policies with East Asia and Japan (EAJ) Zone HR and Corporate HR where applicable.
- Minimum 10 years of HR experience and minimum 5 years’ experience in HR Business Partner role is preferred.
- Experience of HR for multi-country organization preferred. Consultant experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Talent Management (attraction and retention), Employee Engagement, Organizational development & design and Learning & Development
- C&B and Employee relationship, Union experience are plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills to work with all levels of management and employees
- Strong English communication skills – both written and verbal