This role is open to both senior and more junior candidates who are seeking a new HR role at an International Consumer Goods company.
Under the direction of County HR Director, responsible for managing the full recruitment life cycle for a range of roles, building close working relationships with local people as a business partner, developing & driving global/regional initiatives and enhancing employer branding as a great place to work.
- Manage full recruitment life-cycle for assigned positions, efficiently fill vacancies with external talent and utilize a variety of proactive, direct, recruitment methods to attract candidates including LinkedIn, job boards, networking and employee referrals.
- Be responsible for liaising with the department managers and Country HR for the vacancy briefs, initial CV screenings and first stage interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Follow up on hiring manager feedback, ensure candidates are kept informed in the process and manage the offer process with candidates.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies when required.
- Work with the HR teams across the region to build the company brand as an employer of choice for professional and graduate hires.
- Develop, maintain and implement internal recruitment procedures.
- Produce reports and statistics regarding recruitment and combine reports from various sources; ensuring data accuracy & integrity.
- Work on global/regional/local ad-hoc projects as required.
- Manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Enhance employer branding as a 'Great place to work' using innovative and appropriate methods and tools.
- Lead related internal initiatives and activities.
- Maintain a superior employee relations climate through the development and the effective use of appropriate personnel policies and programs.
- Handle routine employee inquiries and information
- Provide HR related information with employees
- Maintain relationship with employees with trust and respect
- Plan, prepare and conduct the employee events, all staff meetings and fun events etc.
Ideal Skills & Experiences
- Working experience in HR and in dynamic fast paced environment Recruiting experience is must A solid experience in the FMCG or retail industry
- A successful recruitment background ideally from internal recruitment.
- Experience within direct sourcing candidates; with a dynamic and forward thinking approach to recruitment.
- Possessing a can-do attitude and taking initiative to handle and resolve issues independently and quickly.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including developing relationships at all levels in an organization including Reckitt management member and directly influencing business objectives.
- Proven ability to operate in a matrix environment, be flexible and work effectively with all level of employees and across geographic and organizational boundaries
- Possessing proven organizational, technical, written and verbal communication skills. (Both in English and Japanese)
- Knowledge of the key employment law issues.
- Ability to look at tactically implementing new procedures and providing support and training to other staff members
- Proficiency of MS Office, Work , Excel & PowerPoint.