This position is primarily responsible to drive talent acquisition and other tasks/projects. Related to on talent acquisition/ development related issues.
- To conduct talent acquisition activities (hiring agency, new grad, and mid-career)
- To oversee administration and coordination of all hiring application process via global system.
- To manage all hiring resources (internal/external posting and agencies).
- To drive utilization of SNS type of hiring tools such as Linked In, Facebook and LINE.
- To cope with TA/TD team to conduct on boarding process- act as point of contact for new joiners and stakeholders. Support to conduct orientation program and other relevant training modules.
- To coordinate roll- out of Global, Regional hiring related projects.
- To prepare reports on hiring and all related reports as required by the Management.
- To co-ordinate with other departments to drive hiring activities.
- To support in the implementation of employee engagement and communication programs.
- To create marketing collaterals for employer branding initiatives.
Ideal Skills And Experiences
- Good Oral and Written Communication skills (Japanese / English)
- Excellent Communication Skills both oral and written
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Applications (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Customer and Service Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Graduate of any 4 years course.
- Minimum 3 years experience as Manager/Assistant Manager in talent acquisition in HR functions. Experience as HR generalist is an advantage.