Opportunity to join a global company in the consumer goods industry as they prepare to IPO in Japan. This company has strong communication with their operations in Europe and an international office.
In this role you will work with the Corporate Planning division. Once the company IPOs you will handle investor relations.
This company offers a strong work-life balance, flexible working style, and an office in central Tokyo.
- Lead IPO preparation with collaborating effectively and efficiently with external stakeholders such as a brokerage lead manager (book runner) and an exchange examination and internal stakeholders
- Lead to handle indicated points and questions by the external stakeholders
- Lead to involve internal stakeholders to prepare and submit appropriate documents and answers
- Lead to manage IPO related cost
- Business-level English / Fluent Japanese
- Experience with IPO preparation in Japan