Further development of the Human Resources aspect to support the business needs and strategy for the Japan-Korea Holding region. In this key position you guide, coach and support the local Human Resource managers and teams to bring them to the next platform of success.
In close cooperation with the Japan-Korea Holding team, you are responsible to support development/implementation- processes in line with the People Management Processes as defined.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- With a focus on company principles, to develop local Human Resource competence
- Promote initiatives to enhance internal mobility
- Further Develop the Regional Academy
- Support the process for a "talent development ladder" and talent pool
- Support and promote employer branding initiatives, including Help local CC & PC to develop relationships with Universities
- Develop strategies to support local competence building
- Support senior managers in coaching and mentoring
- Identify and promote best practices
- Leadership management support
- Enhance the synergy & alignment of local Human Recourses initiatives (including review and adjust local policies, Comp & Benefit etc.)
- Support and drive local Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Proven experience, results and records in developing/implementing Human Resource strategies and projects that are aligned with needs of the business.
- Multiple years of People Management experiences in centralized and/or de-centralized processes.
- Proven Experience in multiple HR functions, including but not limited to talent management, recruitment & branding, Human Resource analytics, diversity, leadership development, employee relation