Opportunity to lead the Finance function for Japan in this international American fashion brand that is recovering aggressively from the COVID market impact. You will have a flexible working environment with most staff going to the office around 2 days per week. You will oversee the accounting and finance function and report the region CFO.
Plus point: Opportunity to work with other countries in the region, and grow to lead finance for the region as well.
- Manage all accounting operations )A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Treasury and Revenue Recognition)
- Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial information
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting, such as tax filing and reporting to external banks.
- Lead month-end and year-end close process
- Consolidate financial data between Japan and Korea entities
- Experience as a Financial Controller or a Finance Manager (with people management experience)
- 5+ years combined accounting and finance experience
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese
Nice to have:
• Accounting software user and administration skills
• CPA or CMA
• Experience in SAP
• Financial Planning experience