An exciting HR role at one of the world’s largest entertainment companies.
You will be responsible in managing both day to day HR operations and the full spectrum of HR functions such as business partnering, recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relations, HR reporting, HR administration and other ad hoc projects and duties as assigned.
- Craft people-centric initiatives to attract, engage, retain and develop amazing talent
- Set and implement strategies for Japan attractions to elevate HR practices year on year
- Lead the team to perform efficient HR operations and deliver full spectrum of fantastic HR support and services with a key focus on employee relations and engagement
- Support the Country Manager in implementing strategies for a people-first and customer obsessed culture
- Partner with the leadership team in delivering support in employee relations, performance management, onboarding, training and more
- Engage with the frontline team regularly to encourage open communication and to keep your ear to the ground
- Innovate recruitment efforts and activities and improve employer branding
- Plan and execute learning and development activities for all levels in the wider team to support delivery of great customer care and to enhance our teams’ skills
- Review and improve upon current structures such as benefits, engagement, performance reviews, onboarding and more
- Responsible for General Affairs and will be instrumental in making sure everything in the office runs smoothly on a daily basis
- All the other important stuff such as budgets, reports, payroll, benchmarking exercises, presentations, compliance, audits, health & safety, data practices, processes etc.
The Ideal Candidate
- Possess a global mindset and bonus if you have international work/living experience
- Able to adapt quickly to a fast-growing and dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of local culture, labor regulations and other useful quirks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to provide solution and improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English (business level at least; all accents are welcome)
- Approximately 4 years’ experience as a generalist covering full spectrum of Human Resources with achievements in recruitment and engagement
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office software and IT savvy enough to adopt a new HRIS with ease
- Bachelor’s degree or possess HR related qualifications and experience