What You'll Be Doing
- Partner with Business leader to provide local HR solution to people management strategies that drive continuous engagement and promote a performance culture across the organization
- Responsible for managing and implementing all aspects of HR including workforce planning, talent development and succession management, employee relations, performance management, talent acquisition and retention, compensation planning and change management initiatives that support the business unit in achieving its goals.
- Be the voice of Human resource and advice business on people related polices and practice, recommend and facilitate change management as an internal organization coach & consultant
- Counsel and coach managers on management best practices, HR processes, policies, regulations and other sensitive HR issues. Ensure resolution of employee relations concerns including management of compliance investigations with related analysis and documentation.
- Partner with management in implementing workforce planning, recruitment strategy, hiring recommendations and review of job offers.
- Facilitate talent management program activities (including, but not limited to identification of high potential employees, development planning and succession planning)
- Plan, align with management and execute company wide engagement programs (including Corporate Social Responsibilities events) for building a more cohesive, engaging and collaborative work environment.
- 10+ year of relevant HR experience with solid knowledge of Japanese Labour Law and regulation
- Global and open mindset. Experience with multi-national companies HR practice is an added advantage
- Experience working under complex matrix organization
- Strong business acumen and an effective communicator
- Work Independently with minimal supervision
- Strong problem-solving mindset
- Bachelor's degree or above in Human resources or related discipline
- Fluent Japanese & Business English
This company recognizes that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- APAC Exposure
- Performance Bonus
- Medical and life Insurance
- Growth Opportunities