An American FMCG company is looking for a Junior Commercial Finance Analyst to join their commercial finance team of 4 people. The company is especially interested in meeting young candidates who can develop and grow their career with the company in the long-term. This is a great opportunity for people who love pets and want to work at an animal-focused company!
- Supports the Commercial Finance Manager with reporting & analytics, month-end closing and financial planning & analysis.
- Manages budget process, prepares bottom-up rolling estimates, tracks performance of actual versus plan (sell-in and sell-out).
- Act as a business partner to the commercial teams (sales & marketing), providing them with relevant financial support and insights.
- Performs What-if/Simulations for key value drivers (e.g. new products/customers), and supports cross-functional partners by providing standard and ad-hoc analyses.
- Participates actively in monthly commercial discipline process to identify risks and opportunities.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: trade investment (Gross-to-Net) follow-up, monthly promotion validation & documentation, preparation of GtN summary reporting etc.
- Ad-hoc requests from commercial finance manager and finance director as required
- Up to 3 years’ experience in financial planning and analysis in a multinational company.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS - Business/Finance)
- Advanced Excel skills are a must.
- Experience with Google Sheet and Google Data studio is a plus.
- ERP system experience (SAP) is a plus.
- Experience in the FMCG industry is advantageous.
- Experience in sales or marketing is a plus.
- Native-level Japanese and Business-level English