- Develop business within the complete service portfolio with accounts in strategic customer development program through own sales activities and in co-operation with the overseas colleagues in the network.
- Monitor existing business with these accounts with the aim for further integration and enhancement of existing solutions.
- Deliver Customer Excellence and outperform customer’s expectations.
- Understand the customer organization and decision-making process.
- Execute regular review meetings with existing client base and communication of customer feedback to relevant operational departments.
- Manage implementation of newly gained accounts or of additional trade lanes with existing accounts, including preparation of SOP, IT applications etc.
- Communicate with overseas counterparts to enhance communication and co-operation on key targets and trade lanes.
- Communicate with internal operational contacts both locally and overseas to obtain competitive rates.
- Handle the co-ordination of both external and internal visitors. Perform joint customer visits with internal overseas visitors.
- Support and organize client events if/when directed. The prime focus is on events targeting clients specific to the respective market.
- Preparation of sales & marketing material to organizations.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience, within the Freight Forwarding/Transportation industry
- Minimum 3 years of project management and Key Account Management experience
- Working knowledge of high-tech products via Sea or Air Logistics
- Ability to read, write and converse in Japanese and English fluently
- Strong team player and is self-motivated