- Identify market trends, opportunities and customer needs
- Own the execution of global initiatives and strategy within the Area
- Build bridges between Product development, Operations and Sales Carrier and Customer Relationship Management / Procurement
- Support the HQ function in maintaining carrier relations
- Drive cost reductions by optimal allocation with carriers and contracts
- Actively build strong relationships with customers
- Area responsibility for all LCL Pricing activities incl. but not limited to Price setting
- Strategy and Margins
- Ensuring team adheres to the standard process and customer specific IOP’s and monitors respective KPI’s
- Standard processes – Implementation of standard processes and systems within the Area and ensuring documentation is in place
- Manage and improve the performance of the Service/Product in the Area
- Product profitability - Focus on maximize revenue, EBIT and GP through upselling and cost management
- Strengthen the engagement with global network and drive value through the network
- Coach, motivate and build a high performing team. Lead by example, inspire and energize their team
We are looking for
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience within logistics sector.
- Strong LCL product knowledge
- Market knowledge.
- Strong Supply chain and logistics background.
- Ability to read and own P&L.
- Self-starter and directed.
- Experience in costing and pricing.
- Solution design.
- Culture openness.
- Commercial acumen.
- Excellent team player.
- Strategic and structure approach follow up on actions to completion.