This global insurance provider is searching for a new Talent Manager to lead their Learning & Development and Talent Acquisition initiatives.
The Talent Manager provides consultative services to the business, focusing on Learning & Development, Talent Management, Performance Management and Talent Acquisition. This role reports to the Head of HR and is #2 in the HR team (managerial level position).
You will play a key role in the development and implementation of HR strategy and initiatives that help to achieve the vision, strategy and corporate goals in Japan. You will also lead the local implementation of Global HR projects. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a dynamic company, with aggressive business growth ambitions, and a fast-paced, international culture.
The company can provide career opportunities, both locally as well as globally, so it is a good choice for you if you are keen on an international experience.
- Support managers in identifying talent and planning succession following the the global framework
- Formulate and execute a talent development and retention strategy
- Design a curriculum for job level transitions in order to ensure that employees receiving promotions are well prepared for their new responsibilities
Learning & Development
- Partner with managers to identify employee development needs
- Formulate an adequate Learning & Development action plan which supports the talent development strategy and boosts engagement and retention
- Organise the Learning & Development initiatives, including selection of vendors, design/co design of appropriate programs in consultation with managers
- Deploy on-line learning programs cascaded by global HR
- Develop an employer branding, including social media presence
- Partner with managers to define the candidate profile for positions to fill
- Identify the right sourcing strategy for each role
- Organising the recruitment process, conduct HR interviews and advise managers
- Improve time-to-fill by diversifying sourcing strategies and ensuring appropriate salary benchmarking
- Conduct follow-up interviews to new hires to ensure organisational fit and engagement
- Conduct exit interviews to identify potential improvements for the company culture
- Influence leaders to attract and retain a diverse and progressive workforce.
- Support Managers to help them drive high performance and engagement in their teams
- Support the completion of the annual performance cycle, and advise managers during the process
- Coordinate the implementation of new forms or systems related to performance management
- Lead and support Global HR Projects
- Lead the implementation of group projects related to your scope
- Lead local HR initiatives related to Engagement, wellbeing, and recognition
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a range of Human Resource functions including HR Business Partnering, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition and Learning and Development
- Knowledge of local labor legislation and employee relations
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with all levels of staff throughout the company
- Advanced English skills, oral and written
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office)