An exciting a new role with a leading global financial services company.
- 5years+ experience in D/L
- Strong teamwork orientation, excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills, autonomous, self-starter, rigorous, discretion and integrity required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to convey ideas and positions clearly
- Bachelor degree or higher
- PC skills
- English : Business level around TOEIC 850+
- Designing and organizing training plans and programs in Japan
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Managing and improving the underlying training policies and practices already in place
- Designing e-learning courses and
- Promoting the use of internal training and development portals and tools Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors
- Provide coaching and guidance for employees who are involved with internal training
- Improving the recording and management of employees training records in conjunction with Training KPIs
- Liaison with the APAC and Global Learning team