A Global American Corporation is seeking a talented individual to join as their Logistics Subject Matter Expert.
• Meet the business needs, enable safety and compliance standards (ie. Transportation management, responsible care, risk assessment, etc)
• Ongoing improvement and optimization of current SCM key process/procedures via team activity/individual initiatives.
• Improves EH&S goals across all modes of transport/storage. May assist carriers with responsible care and sustainability goals.
• Initiates and conducts appropriate training for process, systems, tools, methodology, and functional disciplines.
• Provides consultation and guidance on logistics problems across multiple businesses.
• Extensive experience in Logistics (5 yrs+ experience in logistics: auto industry or chemical industry (nice to have), SAP/ERP, vendor audit/review process)
• Substantial knowledge of information systems supporting logistics activities
• Familiarity with industry practice, new technology, shipping visibility tools
• Knowledge of key metrics for managing logistics functional performance and LSP performance
• Strong problem solving/Logical Thinking/Communication skills
• Team player and Leader
• Good English speaker(TOEIC 800+)
- Open-minded, diverse culture, English environment
- Flexible work time, no core hours
- Multiple opportunities for growth and promotion