Responsible for providing and maintaining effective materials order requests, customer service, inventory management, and customer purchase order processing. Provide information to resolve customer order and shipment related responsibilities.
• Ensure operational processes in the data center
• Goods receipt, inspection
• Loading and unloading of trucks
• Unpacking technical equipment
• Responsibility for safely transporting the consignments to different areas
• Disposal of packaging material
• Coordinating activities acc. Instruction of the supervisor
• Joint responsibility for order, cleanliness and work safety
• Continuous collaboration in the optimization of work processes
• Cooperation with the land transport product sector• Ensure spare parts supply
• Carrying out additional services of all kinds
• Logging in and out of stock movements in the EDP system
• Further activities acc. Instructions of the supervisor
Good team player with excellent organizational skills.
Good English communication ability (written, verbal, presentation)
Native language Japanese is an advantage.
Advanced user of MS Office / Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
Experiences and Qualifications
Minimal bachelor’s degree or equivalent from any majors is required.
Experience in material handling operation.
Solid interpersonal and analytical skills are required.