Function and duties:
Maintenance and Repair
- Tally repair estimate from repair shops and supervise repair method and cost to be according to HL repair guideline.
- To perform physical inspection on-site for quality check of estimates & worked repair. (frequently)
- To assess the value of depreciated containers.
- Total-loss handling, to check depreciation & replacement value with Headquarters. Arrange recovery from liable party and appropriate disposal. (on demand)
- To sell old containers. (on demand)
- To determine 3rd-party-responsibility for damage and contaminations, refer to the Area concerned and initiate regress actions. (on demand)
- To create Exception through MARS for repair/cleaning cost recovery.
- To identify warranty-cases. (on-demand)
- To send PTI order to CY/Depot. (on demand)
- To supply spare parts of reefer unit to vessels (on demand)
- To monitor Repair Ratio against Import volume. (bi-weekly)
- To monitor Repair volume against Export demand. (bi-weekly)
- To create monthly M&R report. (monthly)
- To create & dispatch statement for M&R. (monthly)
Qualifications and Technical Job Requirements:
Sufficient knowledge in shipping
Deep knowledge of M&R
Skills for negotiation, analysis, coordination, planning, and HL systems