HR Services Steerer in the area of PA / PY / Benefits / Time focusing on the quality assurance of HR
Services administration tasks such as reporting, processing terminations and contractual matters. Reports
to Head of HR Services and is responsible for the HR Services Advisors and Administrators on functional level (no disciplinary responsibility).
- Owner of relevant PA / PY / Benefits / Time processes according to business requirements (incl. definition, documentation, validation, approval & training).
- Supporting Advisors on the resolution of HR related requests by acting as senior level contact for HR
customers and providing advisory and responses to complex HR related inquiries & internal and external audits.
- Organizing and support to prioritize service tickets and assigning them to the team.
- Acting/supervising as main stakeholder w/r to new IT requirements incl. the definition and testing.
- Acting as first contact level w/r to escalations in scope of PA / PY / Benefits / Time.
- Monitoring of SLA achievements to define improvement and correction plans as well as develop reports
to Central for the Head of HR Services.
- HR / HR Services Project.
- Create, support to generate internal and external reporting /document.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in HR.
- Strong customer service focus and strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid listening and problem-solving skills.
- High verbal / written skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to set up correct priorities and willingness to take initiative in a proactive manner to improve own and teamwork practices.
- Ability to communicate professionally in national language as well as in English.
- High reliability on compliance as well as Risk assessments.
- Preferable background: C&B experience, Steering experience (e.g., having led a project or team before), HRIS, SAP, basic payroll knowledge.