Our client is a leading cosmetics and consumer goods company searching to hire a strategy and business development manager.
The manager will be responsible for developing and supporting key strategic initiatives in Japan, China and APAC.
- Work with various stakeholders to develop strategic plans.
- Identify key issues, problem solve and strive for future growth in line with company's objectives.
- Lead and collaborate with multiple teams, suppliers and partners.
- Pre-emptively find and mitigate business risks.
- At least 3 years experience in international business.
- Fluent in English and Japanese, both spoken and written.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to drive strategic initiatives with stakeholders.
- Business oriented mindset and strong drive to improve.
- Experience with cosmetics regulations and people management skills preferred.