The Marketing Director will be responsible for the omni channel strategy and creation. Leading a 20 person team, you’ll be carving out the strategy and creating a compelling consumer journey both online and offline.
This is a great opportunity a mid-manager to step up to a director role. If you are coming from a FMCG, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or maybe some other retail store then you may have a good background to wrk through this already successful business model.
The sales of this company puts them as a leader in Japan and they will continue to grow, despite COVID-19 setbacks. Eventually, the company will be expanding outside of Japan and, because you speak good English, you’ll be leading the global expansion as well.
- Planning, developing and executing strategy for retail, on-line, and expansion.
- Understand market insights, competitive landscape and future customer trends.
- Oversee to develop and execute the commercial strategy and key commercial tactics including messaging platform and training.
- Ensure alignment on the overall indication strategy with all internal partners.
- Manage customer relations ( CRM) by being a liaison between the company and the customer.
- The candidate will be responsible to represents an Omni-Channel strategy to connect all sales channels and fuse them into one seamless shopping experience.
You should be an agile teammate who is able to lead and participate on cross-functional teams, gain alignment and drive decision-making with commercial colleagues on the commercial strategy and tactical plans. You will have the ability to understand, interpret and communicate commercial and competitive implications of complex technical/clinical/regulatory data. You should be able to understand clinical data and the ability to interact with R&D colleagues on scientific issues. You will have to demonstrate strong leadership presence through influencing without authority with high-level management, detailed orientation, and excellent critical thinking. You will be required to manage extensive interactions with multiple partners.
- A minimum of 10 years of business experience in marketing and a minimum of 5 years demonstrated in omnidirectional marketing.
- A demonstrated ability to partner and work with multiple agencies/vendors, handle budgets and projects, cross-functionally, cross-geography, and with cross-company teams of high-level managers and executives is required.
- An ability to handle multiple demands and priorities on time, lead teams, gain alignment and driving decision-making is required.
- Product preparation and launch experience is helpful.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills are required along with proven presentation skills.
- Strong executive interpersonal skills are required.
- Senior brand responsibility, alliance management experience, people management, product launch, experience in working with global teams and a deep understanding of pharmaceutical development is preferred.