The role of this position is to oversee a couple of the leading products in the Japanese market. In doing so, the Marketing Manager will oversee
- Annual marketing plan (digital, PR, in-store promotions)
- Innovation development and planning for the next 3 years (Product Development, category analysis, trade story building).
- Contribute to the achievement of financing goals.
- Analyze category to create a robust category/brand strategy
- Lead consumer & market research projects
- Lead new product development and improve products with domestic and international stakeholders.
- Lead communications, including Creative Development and Media Planning
- Develop a robust marketing activation plan and execute them effectively
- Conduct marketing campaigns and trade shows to promote brand awareness among consumers.
- Build retailer category story to sell in innovations with the Sales team
- Proactively work with business and brand-building agency partners to achieve better results and build stronger relationship
- Manage marketing budget for the brand
- Strong sense of ownership
- Focus on delivering results, with strong drive and initiative
- Combination of analytical and creative skills
- Demonstrated excellence at leading cross-functional teams on large and complex projects
- Native Japanese level and business level in both spoken and written English
- At least 10 years of consumer packaged goods experience preferred