This is luxury.
Working with a top brand to execute marketing activities across all social platforms.
- Grow sales and brand equity, by planning and executing personalized marketing activities leveraging social platform, primarily LINE. (80%)
- Develop communication content calendar and related advertising media/content plan based on customers’ purchase behavior analysis, local sales priority and inventory situation, and global image footage availability.
- Lead alignment process with Japan management as well the global marketing team communication agency and system agencies.
- Develop/optimize technical aspects of the messaging, collaborating with agencies and internal team members.
- Lead weekly/monthly/semi-annual cycle of related ads and contents, to propose/execute optimization for higher effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage and develop capability of 1 subordinate.
- Maximize the team’s output and efficiency by effectively managing and developing capability of the subordinate. Provide an environment where the subordinate is always motivated, and feel the sense of skill growths through the give projects/tasks and feedback/coaching by the individual.
- Strong project management capability – attentive to detail, strong initiative and follow-through, high capacity in managing multi-tasking. Agility and flexibility to deal with changes. Strong sense of ownership. Proactive self-starter
- Strategic thinking and Analytical skills, integrating both qualitative/beauty perspective and quantitative data-driven perspective – interpret data, draw conclusions, and recommend improvement actions. The communication content development is expected to be data-based to some extent, not 100% relying on intuitive creativity only. Effectiveness/efficiency tracking and optimization is data driven. Good mixture of logical analytical skills and creative thinking skills for luxury jewelry industry is required.
- Digital/social marketing skills/experience at least for 3-5 years incl. Ongoing KPI tracking & optimization, and media agency collaboration, preferably on (but not limited to) fashion, beauty, or luxury brands. LINE account management experience is a plus.
- People management/development experience at least for 1 year.
- Business level English both in writing and speaking, native in Japanese.