- To lead the Marketing team to enable brand strategy execution; portfolio growth, penetration, retention and volume targets.
- Being the key contact to marketing team to ensure consistent message.
- Responsible for mapping out the competitive landscape on product and pricing, the alignment of all marketing strategies, the communication for core brands and multi-make as well as to manage the non-operational customer touchpoints.
- Plays a critical part in building the bridge between Japan and Headquarter colleagues to push the customer’s digitalization interface forward to maximize growth opportunities in the future.
- To ensure that all marketing activities would fulfil local marketing related regulations
- Responsible for retention, including strategy and implementation (including DM, eDM, PFO, email address mgt., etc).
- Responsible for all non-operational customer touchpoints
- Responsible for Data Science development (maximizing the value of our customer data for the right message at the right time).
- Responsible for digitalization, including web site management, customer online self-service, coordination with HQ, as well as maximizing opportunities for the future through digital channels.
- Ability to create, evaluate and implement business plans.
- Thorough understanding of market research principles and practices.
- Strong customer orientation and understanding of the needs of customers in a prestige environment.
- Managerial experience, with the ability to lead a diverse team on a wide variety of topics.
- Willingness to challenge new things
- Strong communication skill to liaise with both external authorities and internal business lines
- Business English and above