Our client, a European luxury leader, seeks a marketing professional to develop and implement the company's marketing and CRM strategies.
For someone wanting to expand outside of a specialist area, this opportunity allows you to touch all areas of marketing.
- Develop and implement Marketing and CRM strategies of the company in the market as a leader of the Marketing team to ensure achievement of the annual sales target and to lay foundation for mid-long term sales growth.
- Lead all the Marketing and CRM activities in liaise with Retail/Wholesale team, HQ and business stakeholders incl. marketing agency.
Communication: Advertising / PR / Events /Promotion/ Digital:
- Convey Maison’s core values of excellence, creativity, heritage and craftsmanship, through proper communication initiatives.
- Define and implement a strategic communication plan (off-line and on-line) with clear KPI setting and tracking. Ensure Plan Do Check Action (PDCA) to improve ROI continuously.
- Optimize the media/PR exposure to increase brand awareness, visibility and share of voice to stand up among competitors whilst respecting identity and positioning of the brand.
- Plan and Implement marketing promotions and campaigns to generate leads and to influence a BTQ Visit and a purchase. Concentrate to increase customer lifetime value and improve ROI.
- Monitor and analyse competitors’ communication and PR strategy.
- Control and manage overall Communication budget and its optimization to achieve the strategic objectives.
- Plan and organize successful new product launches in the market in a timely and efficient manner by closely communicating with HQ, sales team, retailers and press.
- Conduct strategic product marketing activities for existing models across all the segment to promote sales constantly.
- Monitor and analyse competitor products to position the model line up in a proper manner.
- Provide necessary product information for sales team as well as for retailers to reinforce sales skills.
- Lead the digital marketing (search, display, website, SNS, e-mailing, etc.) and the omni-channel strategy in the market to optimize brand visibility, generate interests for the brand and to increase traffic to the POSs.
- Manage e-commerce and ramp up sales.
- Reach younger generation (Millennials) in a creative manner to meet their lifestyle and values for fostering future customers.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Propose local CRM strategy and action plans to fit the market in coordination with HQ team.
- Manage and enrich the Customer Database in the system, ICM and/or SAP in terms of quantity and quality. Support and motivate boutique staff so that data continues to be fed into the CRM database.
- Ensure training and coaching of the boutique teams on CRM matters.
- Implement and monitor clients follow up per boutique per customer segments then develop personalized clienteling program for each client segment.
- Carry out appropriate Customer Database analysis. Analyse customer typology and behaviour, perform ad hoc analysis, propose improvements and action plans.
- Manage the Client Relation Center (CRC) platform & team. Ensure relevant Service Level Agreements are reached & high-service levels are delivered towards clients.
- Evaluate, report, and optimize Client Relationship Center performance, ensuring a consistent high level of performance of the brand ambassador.
- Achieve annual phone sales targets and improve conversion rate.
- Develop and implement retail marketing strategies and tactics in order to contribute to sell-in/sell-out across the POSs, both for the boutiques and the retailers.
- Ensure all the POS openings, closings and maintenance within the given budget and timeframe to meet brand standard and client experiences/expectations. Conclude and update the contract with retailers regarding the POS when necessary.
- Coordinate and arrange display areas at outlets of our business partners to meet brand quality.
- Be responsible for planning sales promotional events in cooperation with the sales team to achieve sales target.
- Develop and share the team vision and strategies as a leader so that the team can move forward to the same direction aligned with the brand strategy.
- Manage, coach and motivate team members to improve their outputs and develop their career in line with brand expectations.
- Define and delegate each task in an efficient and timely manner and coach them to achieve concrete objectives.
- Encourage the team members to foster up to date marketing skills through inside/outside of the company.
- Plan and provide proper trainings for the team members.
- Strong experience in Marketing and CRM fields in international companies
- Working in luxury industry is a plus
- Native Japanese and good English to collaborate closely with headquarters
- Strategic thinking / business acumen to achieve business goals
- Ability to collect and synthesize quantities of quantitative and qualitative data
- Change management skills for ensuring sustainable growth of the business
- Logical thinking and strong analytical and planning skills
- Digital marketing skills to accelerate the new retail business model, e.g. EC
- Awareness of vision/values of our company and lives values with her/his employees.
- Making decision in a timely and efficient manner by involving her/his employees in the process.
- Driving organizational dynamics.
- Handling different interests and taking good care of fairness and social balance.
- Experience of managing and developing the team with strong leadership.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and client orientation skills.
- Logical thinking and problem solving ability.
- Business acumen, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Creative and innovative mindset as marketer.
- High level of analytical and strategic thinking.
- Learning ability and agility to move the business to the next level.
- Digital acumen.
- Effective team player and networker.
- Strong sense of integrity.
- Strong self-management ability with a high stress tolerance.