Our client is a leading F&B company searching for a merchandiser assistant manager.
The merchandiser assistant manager will be responsible for merchandise management and managing sales data to support planning, proposals and implementation.
- Manage, operate and create proposals for space allocation, product assortments and inventory data.
- Support store requests for location planning
- Coordinate with other teams and buyers to schedule planning and product assortment
- At least 3 years experience, procurement experience preferred.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Driven, resourceful and good communicator.
- Comprehensive analytical, problem solving, leadership and project management skills.