A leading global forwarding company is seeking a Ocean Freight Cargo Import Chief/ Staff to be in charge of importing marine cargo and customer service in Osaka.
- Customer/ CFS support/ invoice issuance, arrival information creation/ sending (avg. 60-100 cases per month, depending on the area in charge and content of work)
- Collection/ delivery arrangements, import customs clearance arrangements
- Booking to the shipping company, schedule confirmation, fare payment arrangement
- Per-alert from overseas response to inquiries from overseas and domestic
- Experience of marine cargo business in forwarder/ NVOCC (forwarder/ NVOCC import business, FCL, LCL, customs, clearance)
- Basic PC skills (Excel, Word, Access)
- Email correspondence by Outlook (Eng., Japanese)
- TOEIC 700 points + (exchange emails with foreign countries)
- Positive, challenging spirit
- Cooperative, flexible
- Not afraid of customer service
Appeal of the Position:
- As a leading forwarder of foreign capital, the company handles major shippers, so you can engage in dynamic work
- Interaction with staffs from various countries, able to expand your network
- By transporting cargo, the company aims for "Connecting People, Improving Lives"