An excellent role for an Officer Manager who wishes to work for a creative and international company in Tokyo.
This office manager will support the entire operations of the Tokyo office on a daily basis. The day to day goals of this role require someone who is comfortable dealing with financial matters, general affairs and legal.
The company works with financial and legal vendors and the Office Manager’s role would require them to interact with them on a regular basis.
- Handling company book keeping, dealing with banks, ward office, staff HR contracts, and general office duties
- Preparing and reporting internal statements and cash flow etc. in partnership with Management
- Liaising with legal entities as necessary
- Preparing basic data for payroll agencies and managing annual certificates
- Maintaining inventory of company assets and relevant service agreements
- Ensuring insurance policies necessary for the company
- Analyzing and executing cost effectiveness internally
Ideal Skills & Experiences
- 5 years working experience with handling financial matters
- Adept at learning new software packages and systems as needed
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese & English
- Have knowledge and experience in dealing with staff contracts, supplier contracts, scope of work agreements
- Must be diligent, detailed and capable of multi tasking
- Must be a self starter, proactive and a team player
- Excellent problem solver attentive to details preparing necessary reports analysis and solution approaches
- Experience in managing an office for an international company