The company operates in more than 610 locations around the world and employing more than 29,000 people.The business include: Contract Logistics, Freight Logistics, Port Logistics and Public Transport - manage complex supply chains and provide a wealth of innovative value-added services.
We are able to provide you with all the tools you need to pursue your chosen career. Flat hierarchies, short decision making processes and a friendly working environment - we ensure everyone is on an equal footing. Moreover, you are given all the opportunities and space you need to further develop your skills and turn your ideas into reality.
Responsibilities / Procedure
- Management of Airfreight Operations within Within the company office in xXx. Ensure that the entire Operations Department performs their duties in accordance with the SOP and KPI's set.
- Maintain regular communication/alignment with the Regional Airfreight Product Team.
- Ensure implementation of Regional Policies and conduct awareness briefings. Conduct regular meetings with the Operations Department to keep the team abreast of any market update/development, discuss Operational issues, Data Quality related reports, and etc.
- Generate Job and Volume reports to monitor Cost, Sale, Gross Profit and Job-related KPI's, assess Volume Development, Departmental Resource, Subcontractors and develop new ideas to maximize Operations and Profitability.
- Ensure regular meetings with the Airlines/Master loaders/Subcontractors for Tariff Maintenance, New Contracts, Service Performance review, etc.
- Ensure regular case study and rooted-cause analysis is conducted for preventive actions.
- Ensure Qualified Staff for the Operations Department as per defined responsibilities.
- Lead the team members and support their continuous development and growth within the company.
- Cooperation and teamwork to be ensured at all times. Communicate goals and directions and motivate team members regularly.
- Ensure that commitments to customers are maintained while strategic planning for the company's growth is driven for.
Participate in joint sales calls in terms of acquiring new customers as well as performance meetings.
Manage unresolved complex issues escalated by the operations supervisor Supervisory support function in the absence of the operations supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
Extensive knowledge of local and international freight services and customs policies. High Level of Pricing and Procurement skills and negotiation power. Problem-solving skills.
Familiar with industry standard programs and able to operate standard systems relevant to the position.
Experience in Sales related position is advantageous High level of data analysis skills. Professional working attitude.
Highly motivated to learn new processes, receive feedback and work independently. Highly trainable and approachable.
• (Local Requirement) Minimum Master's degree in Logistics/ Transport Management/ Supply Chain or equivalent. Preferably, 5 years of experience in a Managerial Position in similar field.
|Contact :||Garvita Singh|
|Email :||email Garvita|